Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gym for tots...

Oh my gosh, I haven't put anything up since Halloween and now I have so much to post. On Friday morning we headed up to Plattsburgh to meet Kate and Alek at Gym for Tots. The first thing I thought when I walked in was holy moly, there were just so many kids! Well, not even kids yet, babies and toddlers. All I could do was search for Kate's face in the crowd and wonder, am I really gonna let my kids loose in here? But I am so glad we did, because Milo and Lola both had a ball (in more ways than one). And we have known Kate and Randy since there were no kids, so it was really neat to see them all playing together. I think that we will definitely have to do it again soon!

Kate and Alek...



Mr. Serious...


We just noticed how the little legs on the pool line up perfectly with Lola's top half... hahaha!



Alek's view...


Milo's view...

No comments: